Volgers

dinsdag 25 januari 2011

MMSC88 Pink Roses

 Dames vandaag weer de nieuwe challenge van priscillastyles.
Deze keer met copics gewerkt en een easelkaart van gemaakt.

Ladies today the new challenge from priscillastyles.
This time I worked with copics and I have made a easelcard.
The text label says; Congratulations on your Birthday.





Materialen; create a shape [ double do ], satijnen lint 6mm,
strassteentjes, 3d kit, glue dots, cricut,
cartridge home accent, cuttlebug, color copy 200gr,
embossing stencil pattern daisy, distresser [ tonic ],
copper leafing pen [ krylon ], nestabillities label 10,
my minds eye [ wild asparagus ], gelly roll glitter [ sakura ].
Stempel; I brake for stamps, text geen merk.
Inkt; archival black.
Copics; RV34- RV13- YR61- YR68- E57-
YG23- G99- V17- V12-














12 opmerkingen:

Vicky zei

Hi hunni love your easel card these type are my fave I love easel cards. This is beautiful I love the image & the colours are gorgeous. FABULOUS hun.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Jen Leeflang zei

O Karin - wat beeldig! Ontzettend prachtig gemaakdt hoor!
Jenneke
MMSC DT

Lovely Linda zei

Hello Karin - this is beautiful! I love your image and the gorgeous easel card you have created! Gorgeous colours Karin - your card are always full of beautiful details! This is a great take on this weeks sketch - love it! Thanks for joining us on the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge - we love to see your wonderful work and would love to see you again next week! {{{hugs}}}
Linda MMSC Design Team

Anoniem zei

what a beautiful card. I love this and the colours are stunning
Also i wanted to let you know there is a freebie on my dezinaworld blog today. its just for one day.
have a wonderful week
hugs June

Tinie zei

Wowww wat een schitterende kaart!!!

Groetjes Tinie

Kathy Bradley zei

CONGRATULATIONS, MY FRIEND, ON ANOTHER WIN AT MMSC. IT WAS A GORGEOUS CARD AND I'M SO GLAD FOR YOU - YOUR CARDS ARE ALL AWARD WINNERS! THIS NEWEST CHALLENGE EASEL CARD IS TOTALLY BEAUTIFUL AND ALL OF YOUR DETAILING IS FLAWLESS!

Guro zei

Ohh Karen I love this!!! What a great take on the sketch!!! Awesome details, and so cleverly put together :-)
Thank you so much for sharing your talent with us at the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge. I hope we'll see you again.
Hugs Guro
MMSC-DT

Donna Heber zei

Exquisite Karin! I just love how you colored your bow and flowers. The easel layout is perfect for this card.

Marian zei

Een hele mooie kaart Karin!!

Carol Hurlock zei

Karin this is extraordinary. I love the sprinkling of hearts going down the side. It makes this card so sweet. What a masterpiece. Thanks for visiting my blog.
Bear Hugs,
Carol :O}

Gunn (MsPlum) zei

Hi Karin!
This is gorgeous! Love the image and your colorings of it, but the shape on the bottom of the card is superpretty! Really a gorgeous card!

Thank you for sharing with us at Midnight Madness. I hope you will play with us again next week!

Hugs
Gunn
Midnight Madness Design Team

xxxtglxxx zei

Easel cards are my favourite, and this one is outstanding. I love the pink colours, the pretty hearts and your colouring on this. :)

hugs

xxalisonxx